The HKND Group is looking for a motivated and
results-oriented GIS Officer who has demonstrated knowledge and experience in
GIS-based software and data working on infrastructure projects.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include, but are
not limited to:
- Control the data input and output
processes and related quality assurance reviews of spatial deliverables
in maintaining the database, related metadata and fully documented geodatabase
- Support the business group by
providing data visualisation and production of high quality cartographic
outputs as well as GIS related support
- Prepare reports, statistical analysis and GIS outputs as required
and support departmental staff on a wide variety of spatial information
Specific skills and knowledge essential for this
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent
experience in a relevant discipline, including but not limited to Spatial
Sciences, Earth Sciences, Planning or IT
developed technical skills in ESRI ArcGIS Suite and CAD data
- Experience in the use of relational database management software
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to
build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed written and verbal
communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts
to non-technical staff
Managing large datasets and elevation collections with
experience in maintaining large data sets.
Members who are interested in this position. Please
feel free to send your CVs to email@example.com.