12. The Hon. Treasurer shall be responsible for the collection of all monies due to the Association, for their deposit in a bank account to be opened for the purpose, and for the payment from the account of all expenses of the Association approved by the Executive Committee.
13. The Hon. Treasurer shall keep an account book in which all details of money received and all expenses are kept, and shall present and report on the finance of the Association to the Annual General Meeting each year.
14. Cheques drawn on the account in the name of the Association shall be signed by any two of the following officers - the President, the Hon. Secretary, or the Hon. Treasurer.
15. An Hon. Auditor shall be elected annually by the Committee and confirmed by the Annual General Meeting.
16. The Committee shall not authorise any expenditure which cannot immediately be met from the fund of the Association.
17. Within this limit the Committee may authorise expenditure on any activity of the Association or for any purpose consistent with the aims of the Association.
18. The financial liability of members is limited to the amount of the annual subscription.
19. In the event of a dissolution of the Association, any assets of the Association, after payment of all debts, shall be handed either to another relevant organization or a charitable body as decided at the same General Meeting which approves the dissolution of the Association.